The HVAC system is an important investment for homeowners, so why wouldn’t you want to protect it? An HVAC Maintenance Agreement from Emergency Air allows you to do just that. This maintenance agreement takes the hassle out of annual maintenance and helps you prolong the life of your heating and cooling system while also optimizing efficiency. Below, we will discuss the benefits of this agreement and what it offers Mesa homeowners.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Agreement
The maintenance agreement offers a wealth of benefits for Mesa homeowners, including:
- Peace of mind – One of the greatest benefits that maintenance agreements offer homeowners is the peace of mind in knowing that a qualified HVAC technician is only a phone call away, ready to help you make sure that your home is comfortable year-round.
- Hassle-free maintenance – We will remind you when you are due for your next maintenance visit. Then, you can schedule an appointment at your convenience for a trained HVAC tech to inspect and clean your heating and cooling system.
- Prolonged Equipment Life – A well-maintained HVAC system tends to last longer. That is because a clean and lubricated system that is free of malfunctions runs more efficiently and does not have to overwork to heat and cool your home. This often leads to a long-lasting system that provides a comfortable home for years to come.
- Increased Energy Efficiency – Regular maintenance visits also often lead to increased energy efficiency. Dirty or broken HVAC components can cause your HVAC system to work harder than it should to keep your home comfortable. As a result, you may be wasting energy, which can start to significantly impact your energy bills. A well-maintained system heats and cools your home more efficiently, leading to reduced electricity costs.
- Enhanced Home Comfort – The better your system works, the more likely it is to keep you and your family comfortable year-round. Not to mention that a clean system can help lead to better indoor air quality. Routine maintenance is the key to enhanced home comfort.
- Reduced Malfunctions – During your service visit, an HVAC technician will look for signs of wear and tear and identify any potential issues. This helps reduce the risk of malfunction. It also allows the tech to take care of any minor issues before they need more costly repairs.
- Increased Safety – By reducing malfunctions, annual maintenance also helps increase the safety of your system by preventing hazards that can lead to dangerous situations and costly repairs for you and your family.
What the Maintenance Agreement Offers
Here are just some of the perks that Mesa homeowners can receive from a maintenance agreement with Emergency Air:
- Two free HVAC system check-ups per year and free condenser coil cleans
- 20% off repair labor rates and replacement parts
- No trip charge or fees for initial travel time
- 10% off new HVAC unit purchases
- Lifetime parts warranty for the life of the program